Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Little Baby Jasmine Momoka






Hey Everyone here are some pictures of my little baby. She's doing great. Surprisingly she sleeps rather well at night. A good 5-6 hours of sleep is a blessing to me and Misako. We are both extremely tired. As most of you know She has a c-section. I watched and took pictures of the whole thing. Rather nasty but none the less quite an experience. I'm taking time off work to be with the baby and My wife until she feels she can do the basics around the house by her self. We are having a great time here in Little Rock, AR. The members here are more then anything we could have asked for. They are taking care of meals, They are throwing Misako a baby shower, And even one member gave us a lazy boy rocking chair for Misako to be able to nurse easier. Now the trick is getting it back to Idaho. All is well. I will post the other pictures I already send out in a bit. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. We should be back in Utah around the 26th or 27th of August to spend a week there before school starts in September. Love you all
Travis and Misako

2 comments:

The Force Revealed said...

Congratulations Travis and Misako! Very cute little girl you both have made! Enjoy all the time you can with her!

Love the Hamlet's in Orting, WA

Anonymous said...

Congrats! As usual I am the last to find out. She is really cute!

Julie